We, the Limited Liability Company “UWETEX” (the “Manager”), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The controller shall process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter – the Regulation) as well as other laws and regulations in force in Latvia.
Contact details of the manager: legal address: “Silieši”, Belavas parish, Gulbene district, LV-4409, phone: +371 25555743, e-mail: email@example.com.
The controller shall ensure the confidentiality of personal data and shall have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in the field of personal data protection.
This Privacy Statement explains how the Controller processes the personal data of an individual, the procedures for exercising the rights of the data subject, and other personal data protection issues.
Please be advised that this Privacy Statement may be modified by the Manager, so please check this Disclaimer from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.
THIS DISCLAIMER WAS LAST UPDATED ON MARCH 1, 2019
Purposes, legal bases and principles of personal data processing
The controller processes the personal data of natural persons so that customers can purchase a quality product by ordering and purchasing the product also on the website www.anabolicshop.eu.
The Company processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of assessing your candidacy, upon receipt of your CV and application letter, in accordance with your wish to apply for a vacancy (based on Article 6 (a) of the Regulation);
- For personnel management (based on Article 6, first paragraph, point (b) of the Regulation)
- The fulfillment of legal obligations (based on Article 6, first paragraph, point (c) of the Regulation);
- For placing an order and communicating with a prospective customer through the website www.anabolicshop.eu (based on Article 6 (a) of the Regulation);
- Sending commercial communications, offers and newsletters to the customer’s specified e-mail address (based on Article 6 (a) of the Regulation);
- For the supply of services and goods through courier services (based on Article 6 (a) of the Regulation)
- Invoicing to the consignee of the goods on the basis of the service provided by the controller (based on Article 6, first paragraph, points (b) and (c) of the Regulation).
The list of data processing purposes contained in this Privacy Statement is not exhaustive, personal data of individuals may also be processed for purposes other than those stated in this Privacy Statement, such as Controller Contests, where an individual, other individuals on social networks have given their consent to the purpose of the contest by posting or sharing video material, including publicly congratulating the winners on social networks.
Data collected from individuals
For the evaluation of the application: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, CV and information provided in the application letter;
Invoicing for the recipient of the service: name, surname, personal identification number, residential address;
For placing an order and communicating with a prospective client on www.anabolicshop.eu: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address;
Please note that you are responsible for providing accurate personal data to UWETEX Limited Liability Company and in the event of any changes thereto, you are required to correct your inaccurate personal data by notifying the Manager.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be obtained from the Controller on the basis of a written request by state and local government institutions in accordance with the procedure prescribed by regulatory enactments.
When ordering an item on the website www.anabolicshop.eu and choosing to receive the item by courier service, personal data will be transferred to the courier service provider to ensure delivery of the item to the address of your destination.
The Controller shall not transfer information to third parties without a legal basis, as well as shall register persons who have obtained information from the Controller in accordance with the procedure prescribed by regulatory enactments.
The controller may use personal data controllers to process personal data. In such cases, the Controller shall take the necessary measures to ensure that such controllers process their personal data in accordance with the Controller’s instructions and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and shall require appropriate safeguards.
Please be advised that personal data is not intended to be transferred to a third country or international organization. Of course, if there is a need, we will do so, providing it with the rule of law and sufficient guarantees of protection.
Duration of storage of personal data
The controller shall store personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of the processing of personal data and the legal basis for the processing of personal data, as long as at least one of the following criteria is met:
- There is a legal obligation on the controller to store the data;
- The manager needs to realize his or her legitimate interests;
- The Manager needs to fulfill the contractual obligations entered into;
- The data subject’s consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid;
Access to your personal data and other data subject rights
- In order to obtain information about the personal data processed by the Controller regarding a person, the person has the right to apply to the Controller and obtain this information in accordance with the procedure prescribed by regulatory enactments.
- The data subject has the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, to object to the processing of personal data, to request the rectification of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
- The controller shall communicate with the data subject in person, using the contact details specified by the data subject.
- In the event that personal data breaches are discovered or suspected, we encourage you to contact the Controller. Complaints about violations of personal data protection may also be submitted to the personal data supervision authority – Data State Inspectorate (address: Blaumaņa iela 11 / 13-11, Riga, LV-1011).
Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data to analyze or predict you. We do not.
Ensuring data security
The Manager has implemented electronic, physical and administrative security measures to ensure the security of the information collected. Your data is kept secure. They are protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction by any organization or individual. The website www.anabolicshop.eu is hosted on servers that are secure and equipped with the latest data protection technologies.