OstroVit Tryptophan VEGE 90 capsules
OstroVit Tryptophan VEGE is a dietary supplement based on the amino acid L-tryptophan. The product was created in the innovative OstroVit 100% VEGE CAPSULES product line, which is dedicated to vegans and vegetarians. The product was made without the addition of any substances or animal compounds.
- 300 mg L-tryptophan in one capsule
- 90 servings in the package
- 1 serving = 1 HPMC capsule
OstroVit Tryptophan VEGE – L-TRYPTOPHAN
Tryptophan is an organic chemical compound from the group of exogenous amino acids. Our body cannot synthesize it on its own. To ensure its proper level in the body, it must be supplied with food or by supplementation. As a protein amino acid, it occurs in most of them. It is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter (found in organs of the whole body) necessary to regulate appetite, sleep, mood or pain. It is also responsible for platelet coagulation. Tryptophan is a natural sedative.
Tryptophan, being a precursor of serotonin, is also an indirect substrate of melatonin production. The chemical structure itself resembles it very much. Its supplementation can be a great solution for people who fight insomnia, want to improve their mood and naturally support their nervous system.
- Tryptophan helps fight sleepless nights through melatonin synthesis processes
- Restores willingness to act, motivation and broadly understood work
- It can directly support the fight against addiction (e.g. smoking)
- It will provide protection and natural regulation of our nervous system
- Restores the optimal level of serotonin – the hormone of happiness
- By participating in the production of growth hormone, it directly contributes to the increase in our muscles
- It allows you to fight covetousness, reducing wolf appetite and hunger pangs
Products from the VEGE CAPSULES line were developed using only vegan ingredients. Due to the company’s high-security policy and the fact that the production plant uses ingredients with an allergenic effect, hence the information on the possibility of the occurrence of cross allergens on the label.