OstroVit Theanine + Tyrosine VEGE 90 capsules
OstroVit Theanine + Tyrosine VEGE is a vegan dietary supplement in HPMC (cellulose) capsules containing a mix of two pro-cognitive amino acids, L-tyrosine and L-theanine. 100% VEGE Capsules is a supplement line that sets the latest trends in line with the idea of a vegan lifestyle. Supplements do not contain substances or any animal additives, which makes them friendly to vegans and vegetarians. OstroVit 100% VEGE CAPSULES is quality, diligence and a response to the expectations of our customers.
- 90 vegan capsules (HPMC) per pack
- 1 package = 90 servings of the product
- High quality and low price
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
OstroVit Theanine + Tyrosine VEGE
L-tyrosine – is an organic chemical compound that belongs to the group of protein amino acids. This is a very important compound that is involved in the synthesis of such important catecholamines as dopamine or epinephrine (adrenaline). These are very important neurotransmitters, which are strongly correlated with the appropriate concentration of tyrosine in the body. L-tyrosine performs the “nutritional” function of our thyroid gland. Its deficiency may cause its dysfunction, e.g. in the form of hypothyroidism, which causes a number of serious disease complications.
L-theanine – is an organic chemical compound, a non-protein amino acid, structurally similar to the GABA neurotransmitters and glutamate thanks to which it passes the blood-brain barrier. L-theanine is a relaxing and relaxing agent, and also has the effect of reducing the feeling of stress and improving attention or concentration, which makes it one of the known agents with adaptogenic effects. It can support weight loss, and also eliminate the harmful, stimulating effects of caffeine.
Properties OstroVit Theanine + Tyrosine VEGE
- Maximizes the effects of caffeine while eliminating its side effect
- Has pro-cognitive effects (better focus, concentration, memory improvement)
- It can improve sleep quality and latency without causing sedation
- It can improve strength results by promoting focus and concentration during workouts
- Supports post-workout regeneration
- Tyrosine is also responsible for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland
- Stimulates dopamine release