Ostrovit Krill Oil 60 capsules
OstroVit Krill Oil is a dietary supplement in softgel capsules containing Antarctic Krill oil. It is a mix of unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA from the group of Omega-3, phospholipids and astaxanthin – a carotenoid considered one of the best antioxidants. Its high-availability is dictated by the content of fatty acids in the form of a phospholipid (fatty acids with a phosphate group). This supplement is ideal for anyone who shows an increased need for EFAs, that is essential unsaturated fatty acids.
- Antarctic Krill Oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of high-absorbable phospholipids
- The month of supplementation
- Comfortable swallowing of the product in the form of softgel!
- 1 serving = 2 capsules
OstroVit Krill Oil – Oil From Antarctic Krill
Euphausia superba or Antarctic krill is a small crustacean whose species inhabited almost the entire Southern Ocean. The high concentration of omega-3 acids in the form of phospholipids and the content of astaxanthin is of great importance in the supplementation industry. What makes the krill oil gaining its uniqueness are mainly phospholipids, or groups of organic chemical compounds, lipids, which, in addition to glycerol and higher fatty acid residues, contain the rest of phosphoric acid. Omega 3, or mainly EPA and DHA acids, support the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, may support the reduction of triglycerides in the blood, have anti-inflammatory or even anti-depressant effects. We believe the opus magnum of OstroVit Krill Oil is the content of astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is undoubtedly an effective anti-inflammatory. Currently considered one of the strongest antioxidants.
- Demonstrating a strong antioxidant effect, it removes the excess of dangerous free radicals from the human body.
- It stimulates the immune system, supporting natural processes in the fight against various infections.
- As a carotenoid, it is a “natural shield” for our body against harmful UV rays.
Properties OstroVit Krill Oil
- The content of phospholipids, which are the main building blocks of our cell membranes
- Fatty acid EPA and DHA have cardioprotective activity
- Krill oil may have anti-inflammatory effects
- It may have antidepressant effects and improve general well-being
- Astaxanthin is one of the strongest antioxidants that shows free radical scavenging activity
- It can support the reduction of triglycerides in the blood
- It can help reduce body fat
- It supports the processes regulating the functioning of our immune system