OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate 120 capsules
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate is a high-quality dietary supplement in the form of capsules, containing a concentrated dose of creatine monohydrate. It was developed for people who are physically active and practice all kinds of sports, who need to supplement the level of creatine in their daily diet. The supplement has the form of convenient capsules, which are an ideal alternative for people who do not like taking creatine in the form of powder to dissolve. Therefore, if you are looking for a supplement that will support the effectiveness of daily workouts and help to consolidate their effects – reach for our OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate in capsules – the pure content of the active ingredient in each serving, without unnecessary additives.
- 120 capsules of creatine monohydrate in a package
- 30 servings per package
- 1 portion = 4 capsules
- pure form of creatine monohydrate without unnecessary additives
OstroVit – Creatine monohydrate
Creatine is an organic chemical compound found naturally in the human body. As a dietary supplement, it comes in many forms – monohydrate, malate or creatine hydrochloride. It is usually supplied in our diet with animal products, i.e. meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism that, by breaking down phosphocreatine in the muscles, releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules. Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, its optimal level can only be ensured by additional supplementation – especially in people who regularly practice all kinds of sports.
Properties of Creatine contained in OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate:
- Taking it can increase power and training endurance
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates an ideal anabolic environment for the growth of muscle mass
- Regular creatine supplementation can increase the growth of lean muscle tissue
- Creatine is actively involved in the resynthesis of our glycogen