OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C 400 grams
OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C is the highest quality dietary supplement created in the flavours of the OstroVit TRUE TASTE line. A conditioner dedicated to physically active people and those who have an increased demand for collagen and vitamin C. The addition of L-ascorbic acid helps in even more favourable collagen synthesis to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage, skin, gums and blood vessels of our body.
- Two variants of 200 and 400 g of product
- Suitable for 20 and 40 servings per container
- Collagen enriched with L-ascorbic acid (essential vitamin C)
- High vitamin C content
- Delicious flavours in the TRUE TASTE line!
OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C
OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C nutrient consists of two active ingredients that complement each other, and supplementation with them ideally supports the operation of our osteoarticular apparatus, ensures muscle maintenance and the proper functioning of articular cartilage.
Hydrolyzed collagen – is a protein found in our body in virtually all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. Responsible for the production of synovial fluid, cartilage elasticity and hardness, skin hydration and proper skin renewal. It affects the cohesiveness, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) – is, as the name suggests, an essential organic chemical compound. It is an exogenous nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form – vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants.
Properties OstroVit Collagen + Vitamin C.
- The supplement contains easily digestible collagen hydrolyzate of natural origin
- Collagen supports the proper functioning of the joints
- Collagen maintains proper firmness, elasticity and skin tone
- Strengthens our joints and bones
- Vitamin C has a beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin C is directly involved in collagen production (builds muscle tissue)
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells.