OstroVit BCAA + Glutamine 1250 mg 300 capsules
OstroVit BCAA + Glutamine 1250 mg is a top-class supplement in capsules dedicated to physically active people, consisting of three branched amino acids, which are: leucine, valine, isoleucine and extremely important glutamine. The supplement does not contain unnecessary clumpers, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability and excellent solubility of the product were dictated by the high demands of consumers.
- 150 capsules in the package
- The product contains 30 servings
- BCAA content ratio – 2: 1: 1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- Product enriched with L-glutamine
BCAA – branched chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chains Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds are so named because of the extensive side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids, i.e. essential in our diet, because our body cannot produce them by itself. They are an inseparable element of the synthesis of most proteins, and over 30% of our muscles consist of BCAAs.
L-glutamine is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous amino acids. It is characterized by many biological functions, such as a nitrogen transporter, acting as a precursor to the synthesis of glutathione or nucleotides. It is one of the substrates in the process of gluconeogenesis.
- They contribute to increasing muscle endurance
- During their use, an increase in lipolysis, i.e. an increase in fatty acid oxidation, is observed – an ideal supplement for reducing body fat
- Supplementation with BCAA and Glutamine reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue
- Many studies unanimously indicate the anti-catabolic effect (it has prevented the breakdown of proteins in the muscle tissue)
- Using BCAA as a source of energy – allows us to save muscle glycogen
- Proven action regulating the work of neurotransmitters
- The perfect remedy to improve the resynthesis of muscle glycogen