Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein 1.82 kg
Faster digesting protein is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times – including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take longer for our Gold Standard 100% Casein™ to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we’ve created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
Beyond The Basics:
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein.
- Nearly 71% Protein by Weight (24 g of Protein per 34 g Serving Size).
- 24 grams of Slow-digesting micellar casein per serving.
- Nearly 5 grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) per serving.
- Nearly 5 grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamic & Glutamine Acid in Every Scoop.