50 g of buckwheat
1 cup water
30 g of plant milk
100% Peanut Butter (Made in Latvia)
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
• Pour buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water.
• Cook over medium heat. Wait until it starts to boil and reduce fire. Put the lid on the boiler. Boil for 10 minutes.
• Allow the porridge to boil for another 5 minutes with the lid is on.
• Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the sliced banana, cover it with maple syrup. Bake for about a minute.
• Pour into porridge with caramelized banana and vegetable milk, spoonful of 100% peanut butter